Friday, July 22, 2016

I want to feel better.

Last week I tried talking to Marc about when he hit on me in March.  It down spiraled quickly. I stared straight ahead at the wall as I listened to him deny that he ever flirted with me. He must have forgot about the part where he was talking about the size of my breasts. I checked out. I tried to explain how I felt but he misinterpreted what I said. I supposed it could be done easily when someone is upset. I left in tears. I didn't want to go back this week but I did anyway. Yesterdays appointment was awkward. and before I left he said he was referring me to someone else..which I turned down. I told him I wouldn't go through what I had gone through with him..with someone else. I couldn't believe he couldn't talk to me as an adult. and that he would deny everything he had done. I suppose he was protecting himself. But at the same time I had no intentions of ever using it against him. I had never judged him. I felt more hurt that he wouldn't help relieve me of this pain.

I'm just stupid for trusting him. He should have never been my counselor. never. I left and I know I'll never see him again. it was a weight off of my shoulders but I am so hurt. I just wish I felt better. I wish my life was better.